Height Safety Systems
At Select Access, we are experts in the design and installation of Height Safety Systems for all industrial and commercial applications.
We have implemented Fall Arrest and Abseil/Rope Access Systems height safety solutions on many major projects in Ireland and the UK. We also provide training programmes in their correct use, and regular Recertification and Maintenance.
Our Height Safety Systems include:
- Horizontal Lifelines
- Wall-mounted Lifelines
- Rope Access (Abseil) Track Systems
- Rope Access (Abseil) Eyebolt Access Systems
All systems and anchor points used comply with the relevant international standards: BS EN795, BS EN7883, and the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) International Code of Practice.
We work with the best suppliers in the industry to ensure that your building’s roof safety or fall arrest system is site-specific and therefore designed to the highest specifications and in accordance with all regulatory requirements and construction standards.
Select Access is also dedicated to designing and implementing high quality educational and training programmes. We do so in conjunction with the Health and Safety Authority’s guidelines and regulations concerning Working at Height. Following these regulations is an obligation for many businesses and a requirement for proper insurance and health and safety certification.
Contact us to discuss your Height Safety Systems needs.
Our clients include
- 11 May 2018BMU design and installation at Dublin LandingsSelect Access are nearing completion of a major project, for Building...
- 27 Feb 2018Select Access to exhibit at Facilities Management Ireland showSelect Access is excited to be among the exhibitors at the annual Faci...
- 16 Feb 2018Davit Arm Systems solution for Number One BallsbridgeSelect Access has completed the project of providing a Davit Arm Syste...