Industrial Rope Access Services
All operations are planned and managed by our IRATA Level 3 Project Manager (Select Access Director, Graham Akroyd) to insure all works are carried out in accordance with the IRATA International Code of Practice and the HSE Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Applications) Regulations 2007.
By operating in this field, our design team, including our Technical Director Ross Cardiff (IRATA Level 1), have a unique insight into the requirements and access possibilities provided by the use of Industrial Rope Access solutions.
By having this service line, Select Access can self-deliver all installation, inspection and recertification of all such systems. We bring this service to clients throughout Ireland and the UK.
Select Access Industrial Rope Access Team also provide the following services:
- Consultancy including system and operational documentation.
- Testing of anchor systems.
- Visual, pictorial and video inspection.
- Engineering inspection.
- Mechanical maintenance.
- Building maintenance.
- Industrial Cleaning.
Our clients include
- 11 May 2018BMU design and installation at Dublin LandingsSelect Access are nearing completion of a major project, for Building...
- 27 Feb 2018Select Access to exhibit at Facilities Management Ireland showSelect Access is excited to be among the exhibitors at the annual Faci...
- 16 Feb 2018Davit Arm Systems solution for Number One BallsbridgeSelect Access has completed the project of providing a Davit Arm Syste...